Where do you live?

Tr:  Eifo ata gar?
Matisse, slightly altered by yours truly, as in me.


I didn't watch The Bachelor this season. Come to find out, last night was the finale. When I woke up today, I saw the finale mentioned on twitter.  Then I made a cup of tea and started reading recaps.  I read about that stupid show for almost 2 hours.  Compulsively. I guess you can take The Bachelor viewer out of the country, but you can't take The Bachelor out of The Bachelor Viewer? The maxim doesn't really work in this instance, but suffice it to say my addiction to this idiotic show can not and will not be denied.  I'm fairly disappointed in Host Country for not curing me of my disease.

Comments

It was not the best season. Interest level was low and annoyance level was high for me. I like the bachelorette they picked for next season, though!
LH said…
Hi Doll.
That's good news, that you like the new bachelorette. When does it get going? I hope I'll be stateside so I can watch.

May 19th is when the charming and brilliant Andi premieres as Bachelorette. We're a little disappointed-- we wanted better things for her.

I could not be more disturbed by this past season and yes, I will be back for more.
KC said…
Andi might be a problem Bachelorette, in that she appears to be interested in actual conversation. I'm doubtful about her finding love at this point.

Popular Posts