Do you have a pencil?

Tr:  Yesh lekha iparon?

Yes, you're right, it's time for Thursday Creativity Share! To honor the day, I used Sketchbook Express to make this awesome sketch of Husbandman and some flowers.

I'm obsessed with David Hockney and his iPad art.  You can check out a little one minute video with some great examples of his iPad art here.  One minute.  I think you can spare the time.

I made a great little vine movie the other night of a bug in our bathroom.  I posted it on twitter, so I hope you were all able to see it.  I hope everyone will make a vine this week because I love looking at Vines.  Here are some great ones from last year.  Viners are so creative with such a teeny bit of time.

Last but not least, we are on our way out to see the latest movie by one of the world's all time most creative directors, Wes Anderson.  It's going to be phenomenal!

So another Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  Hooray!

Comments

mm said…
I think it actually looks like Husbandman... seriously.
Anonymous said…
Nicely done!! I was so uncreative today. Blah!
jw
LH said…
MM. You seem surprised. I worked a long time on that sketch. Of course it looks like Husbandman! :)

JW, you couldn't be uncreative if you tried. Sorry, Charlie.
Anonymous said…
What's the movie? I"m dying to see a great movie.
jw
LH said…
Grand Budapest Hotel. We both really enjoyed it. There's something so sweet about these Wes Anderson movies. I need to buy a boxed set of all his films and sit in a room and watch them from start to finish one of these days. I'll save it for a day when the world isn't feeling very sweet to me.
Unknown said…
Thanks once again for this great feature. The iPad art is sublime.
cb said…
Wow, awesome art, bug video, David Hockney and Wes Anderson all in one post!

I cannot wait to see that film. Moonrise Kingdom was so fun.

Popular Posts