Can we walk there?

I created this today. 
Tr:  Efshar lalekhet lesham ba'regel?

It's Thursday Creativity Share.  So this is what we have going on.

First off, Husbandman and I watched a movie this week called Le Weekend.  SPOILER ALERT.  At the end of the movie, 3 characters dance a hip dance in a bar.  Come to find out, they're copying this cool cat dance from a french movie called The Band of Outsiders. Today I watched film clips of this classic French dance and tried to learn how to do it.  Didn't have much success, but maybe you will do better.  It's a good dance for people of all ages. If you're feeling hip and cool, give it a try.

Twitter Fiction Festival is going on right now.   I tweeted one fictional story, a modern twist on a famous nursery rhyme.


This modern take on a Mother Goose classic has a certain amount of pathos, wouldn't you say? If you check out hashtagtwitterfiction through the 16th you'll read some more examples of fine short fiction. If for some weird reason you're not on twitter yet, remedy that situation asap, I beg of you.

That's it this week. We've got a sketch, a dance and a story. Well done!

Comments

mm said…
I tried to get the clapping hands into my Notebook file for tomorrow, but it was a complete fail.
Anonymous said…
Love this #twitterfiction. Love it. I'm saving the dance for spring break.
jw
KC said…
Cool dance and awesome story. Once again, I am wowed by your creativity! Thanks!!
cb said…
That dance is brilliant! And so is your Twitter fiction. The drawing too.

It's the whole package. Many thanks.
lee said…
Watching Jeff Goldblum, Jim Broadbent and Lindsay Duncan dance that dance makes the movie. Worth the price of admission. I would like to see everyone I know dancing that dance. It's trickier than it looks though, I tried 3 times.

Thanks peeps!

Popular Posts