One more?

Tr:  Ehad od?

It's that time of day when excitement about 20 something arriving in 20 hours transitions into acute-my-kid-is-traveling-syndrome.  Sure, it's a ridiculous syndrome, but if I want to be ridiculous I will be. That's my right.

On a lighter note, I believe people should bring regular balloons to airport reunions, balloons sans helium.  It could be fun to walk around the airport with a stringless balloon or two in your hand.  Plus I've heard that the world is running out of helium. So please give it some thought.

Comments

LH said…
Nothing else to do so I'll live blog 20 Something's travels here. Plane leaves in 70 minutes.
LH said…
The plane is leaving on time and our girl is on it.
LH said…
We'll watch another episode of Prison Break while 20 Something has her first flight of the night. She's alerted us that Say Anything and Delivery Man with Vince V. are available movies. Should be a great night for her.
LH said…
Heading to bed. Going to try to finish Americanah before I fall asleep so I can talk about it with 20 Something tomorrow afternoon when she gets here.
StreibProjects said…
Have a wonderful time!!
LH said…
Thx Streibie. She's boarding the long flight now. 12 hours to go. Can't sleep.
LH said…
Bad news is I didn't sleep all night because of My-Kid-Is-Traveling-Syndrome.

Good news is we pick her up in 5 hours.

Time for some tea.
LH said…
T minus 4 hours.

I wonder what that T means.

LH said…
I've washed the dishes, changed the sheets. What's next? 3 hours and 20 minutes to go. 200 minutes.
LH said…
Working on Thursday Creativity Share. I'll probably be busy later, staring at 20 Something and won't have time.
mm said…
Enjoy your time!!
Anonymous said…
Staring at her. Hugging her. Smooching on her. Following her around. Yakking with her. You will be one busy mama.
jw
LH said…
She's here. Sleeping in the backseat. Life is good.
LH said…
We're all back in our apartment now. My MKITAS has dissipated. Feeling only relief and cheer.

Popular Posts