He's in the kitchen.

Tr:  Hu ba mitbakh.

Remember a few posts ago when I discovered the benefits of writing your google inquiries in the form of your desired truths.  You probably don't remember.  I googled "pistachios are good for you" and got some great confirmation that my love of pistachios should be indulged and fostered.  So that was great.

Well come to find out, today I googled, "It's good to meddle and interfere in the lives of your adult children" and I came up empty handed.  Zip. Not one web site confirming this desired truth. It's hard to believe that there could be absolutely zero benefits to meddling and interfering.  None at all? That doesn't make sense to me so I'm going to keep doing it.  Even though there's no scientific evidence that interfering in your adult children's lives is a good thing, it's ridiculously hard to stop and also I want my kids to know that I care about them.

Ruins of Megiddo, aka ARMAGEDDON!

Comments

cb said…
Keep offering your sage advice to your offspring.

And who knew that the end of the world could be so beautiful?
mm said…
Love the picture... incredible.
KC said…
Tough call on the meddling. Probably a fine line there. Probably one I'll step over more than a few times.
Anonymous said…
Love that picture!!!! You usually don't meddle in their business so I'd go with your gut on this one. Maybe it needed to be said. Probably.
jw
lee said…
GREAT NEWS! 20 Somethng Daughter wrote to me these exact words today, "Meddle in my life all you want!" EUREKA! Now if we can get #1 son to weigh in in kind, we're in like Flynn.

Julie Anna said…
I am convinced that my semi-adult children enjoy my meddling as a sign of love and caring. Keep meddling (in a positive way of course). It's what families do.
lee said…
The jury's still out on Quinno, but I'm sure he'll report in soon.

MEDDLERS UNITED!

Popular Posts