I'm a hard worker.

Tr:  Ani kharutzah (NOT!)

Did you know that work avoidance and procrastination are actually good for you?   Both may increase the creativity and quality of the work you eventually get done.  On the flip side, both can contribute to anxiety and self loathing, so you don't want to overdo it.

We've been away for 7 months now.  Though I enjoy writing, there are days, many days, when the writing thing doesn't work out to my liking. Like today.  And yesterday. My lack of productivity is really cheesing me off right now, and I am very sad to report that I haven't been the most pleasant companion to Husbandman this evening.  Husbandman's been helping me with my writing woes for over 30 years now so he's very supportive and accepting of my crankosity. Thanks, Husbandman!

My good news is that before I know it I'll be surrounded by some fairly fascinating peeps, known as Fab Fivers.  I'll be teaching fifth graders next year, half time.  I'm extremely excited and can't wait to see their little fiver faces.



Comments

mm said…
Fivers! I still would LOVE to come see you teach sometime.

BTW, I always wonder how little red is doing.
Anonymous said…
I am so excited that you will be working with those Fab Fivers! KS
LH said…
I too am always wondering how little red head is doing, MM. He moved from our school. I bet he's amusing some teacher somewhere and winning her heart.

KS… my new job is STILL a THRILL!
Anonymous said…
Husbandman rocks. Plain and simple.
jw
KC said…
This is going to be so awesome!!!!
LH said…
JW, Husbandman says, "Thanks JW."

KC, It is going to awesome. I'm going to make up some new teaching jingles to sing to them.

Popular Posts