Are you drinking coffee?

Down to the beach for some coffee.

Surfing People

I grew tired of the wound picture.  
Tr:  Ata shote cafe?

I started getting annoyed that everyone's going to be on spring break this coming week.  Husbandman pointed out that I haven't worked all year, but it's the principle of the thing, I told him.

Later I remembered that in actual fact I am only happy about all my pals getting a restful spring break and I lightened up.  Plus I remembered that we're going to have a Game of Thrones marathon tonight and finish off the last 4 episodes of Season 3.  SCORE!  It's all good.

If you're on spring break, please keep us posted about your fun.  If you're like me and you're not on spring break, let's pretend we are on spring break and amp up the fun this week. It's only fair.

Comments

mm said…
The wound is awful to look at... just saying. This will be the first year in several that I won't be going to Mexico for spring break because I had to buy a furnace. I'm bitter, but at least I'll have a break to get something done (It'll never happen).
Anonymous said…
I was so exhausted by the end of the day today. Record check out stats for our elementary school. That takes a lot of energy and interactions.
jw
lee said…
We went down to the beach this evening and took a walk. Pretended I was on spring break.

Popular Posts