The Review


Like Someone In Love.  We watched it last night.  Here's our review:

LH: What'd you think of the movie last night?
Hm: I liked it.  I'm still mulling it over.
LH: Care to recap?
Hm: Sex worker is called by an elderly professor who's looking more for a granddaughter to talk to.  Gets pulled into the middle of an abusive relationship with the boyfriend.
LH: Have you ever been to Tokyo?
Hm: I think you know the answer is yes to that. But no, I've never hired a sex worker.
LH: That was my next question.
Hm: Okay, let's just move on then.
LH: How 'bout the fist of 5?
Hm: I'm going to give it a 4.
LH: I'll give it a 4 as well. I thought it was draggy, but well acted. Anyone who wants to see this Sundance Selects film probably should go ahead and see it.


Comments

LH said…
I wish I could go to Japan. It's been a life long dream since I took a Japanese Studies class in 9th grade at Fremont High School with Mr. Neff.

Popular Posts