The Kit


Kinder Pal comes to my office daily to share his writing with me.  Yesterday he created this cool convenient fire kit.  When you open the kit, you get directions and a paper clip log mover.  His directions read, "Put some logs in.  Make a fire.  Cut some shreds of wood with a pocket knife away from your body! In case if you want to move a log, use log mover."
"So this is the log mover," I asked him, holding up the bent paper clip.
"Yeah.  See, the logs are going to be HOT!" Kinder pal replied emphatically.

See, people? They're going to be hot.

  If anyone wants one of these fire kits, let me know.  I've got an in with the fire kit creator.

Comments

DM said…
He brought it home, but the log mover alas had gone astray. Good thing we have a lot of paper clips! I keep asking him to write a book on "101 things to do with a bent paper clip."
LH said…
DM, I've never met a kid with more writing ideas than your guy. He makes me smile every day.
I can't believe the log mover went astray. He packed it up so carefully.
I look forward to the ending books of his kinder year.
mm said…
I love that the kiddos bring you their writing.

Popular Posts