The Cats

I need 5,000 dollars for this cat.
At 1,000 $, this cat would be a bargain.
There are basically two cats I'm obsessed with right now.  The Savannah cat (pictured above on the office chair) and the Maine coon cat (to the right, hoisted by a proud young woman, possible cat owner).

Work's been kind of whack lately, so I find myself at the end of the day watching videos of these fab felines.  When I get back from Israel, I'll probably get one.  Leaning toward the Savannah.

Husbandman is annoyed with the constant cat talk and video watching and does not want a cat, but I told him, "One day you'll come home from work and there will be a big ol' cat walking around the house.  You'll come to love him."


Comments

LH said…
SG, super teacher, brought a free Maine Coon Cat to my attention yesterday. He's being given away on freecycle. Not sure why. But he's 15 years old. That's pretty old for a cat, so I think I'll pass that guy up. I don't want my Maine coon cat to die so soon.

But, at least I now know that the Maine coon cats can be procured for less than 1,000 if I keep looking.
LH said…
I feel like getting my comment count up, so I'm commenting on all my own posts.
KC said…
These are creeping me, ttytt. Do you want a really big cat? What if it turns against you?
LH said…
KC, I was so happy when you texted me that you're watching a lot of Savannah cat videos.

So fascinating.

Popular Posts