The End?


It's getting near the end of the school year, peeps. Life's been kind of wack lately, not going to lie.  But I've been pretty upbeat and I plan to keep on with what a student teacher recently described as my "relentless positivity."  Next year, I'll be in Haifa.  The school system will hold a job for me for when I get back in fall 2014, but it's not necessarily the job I have right now.  So, long story short, this could be my last 2 weeks at artfulschool.  It's weird not knowing, but on the other hand, I could slip on a banana peel tomorrow and never see the light of day again.  Always best to just live in the here and now.

Apologies to Sandra and Vander for having to listen to me freak out about this for weeks now.  And Husbandman.  And Judith. And #1 and 20 Something.  And most everyone else I know.  Still, the point is:  I'm shaping up and am now staying in the here and now.

I'm going to try to emulate my dad today.  It's his 84th birthday.  Whenever I ask him how he's doing he says, "Lee Ann, I couldn't be better!"  Talk about relentless positivity.  Dad has it in spades.  Happy Birthday, D.A.D.  Love you so much.

Comments

mm said…
I hope you are at the artful school, but you'll be amazing wherever you land.
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Dan!!! I hope to see you're parents this summer in btown. And good sound advice... Live in the now. I'd like to add for me... Worry about myself and do my best. And I'm always here for you.
Jw
Anonymous said…
I can just hear your dad saying that! You are an awesome teacher and any school will be lucky to have you--hope its mine!
N
LH said…
Thx, MM. You're always a great support and I appreciate you a lot.

JW, Love you doll

Nance, that would be so fun.

Popular Posts