The Graduate

20 Something just graduated from college. WELL DONE, 20 SOMETHING!  Husbandman's there since his job is done and mine is a living hell (see previous post), but so many good friends from our California days are out there too, checking in, sending fotos, and being as fabulous as they ever were.
Am I sad I'm not there?  Well sure, a little, but when she gets back here soon, my work will be DONE and it will be time for the party of the summer.  Get your personhoods over here.  Deets to follow.

Congratulations 20 Something.  We're very happy for you, and about you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats! Congrats! This is so very exciting!!
jw
LH said…
Isn't it? She has an apt and some jobs already. AND she's coming home in a week with some of her Berkeley pals.

Go 20 SOMETHING!
Erin said…
Yay!!! I've been wondering when this was happening and I didn't realize you weren't going...I'm sure you'll more than make up for it when she comes home :)
LH said…
Hi Doll. She's coming home this week. YEEHA!

Popular Posts