The Beginning

AP's cool Harry Potter tattoo.  I may copycat this tattoo.
After I left Artful School, I came home and turned on the nap big time. And thus begins what I like to call "summer vacation."  My parents arrive in the morning and I'm trying to think of some fun things for us to do.  20 something comes home on Friday and is bringing some of her good pals.  This is going to be epic, peeps.  Fun with fam and friends, coming right up.  Right now, I'm focusing on the Pacers.  They're ahead of the Heat and I think they're going to win.  The Pacers stay active, strong, determined. They don't let a few setbacks get them off track. They are my role models. Go Pacers!

Comments

mm said…
I shouldn't have opened the setbacks link... it set me back...
Anonymous said…
Don't talk about sports teams until after we win! I remember when you blogged about IU! ;)

When I first opened the blog, I thought you'd raced out after school and gotten at tattoo yourself! Looks good on AP, but I don't think that's really your thing!

Glad you will enjoy some time with family and friends. You've certainly earned it, and I hope you have beautiful weather to do some outside entertaining!

Don't forget to think of me a cute blog name. And if you use my name, just my first and not my last. I know this is at the top of your summer vacation task list. Hehehehehe!!!!!!!

We love you, Lee!
MP
LH said…
MM, Husbandman got one of those pesky viruses cut off his foot yesterday, so of course they're on my mind.

MP, Love you back, kiddo. I forgot about the sports blogging jinx. So thankful we didn't have a repeat of that experience. Already thinking of some blog names for you. Remember to just jump in and get started. You can always change the name later. I like the idea of Nutmegan. Kind of a combo of food and you. Or something with Pantry in it. Or Wildcat Cookery. I'll keep thinking. But get started. I need some recipes.
Sarah Gardner said…
Very cool tattoo. Also, I'm up to 3 returned postcards already! One is frustratingly anonymous, and I can't quite recognize the handwriting. Heh. DW wrote her card at 8:15 pm on Friday. I know this because she wrote not only the date but also the time in the corner of the card. I can tell I will be loving my mailbox this summer :)
Unknown said…
I am dying to feel the sweet relief of summer vacation. Alas. It feels a long way off here, but it's really not.

Hi to the fam!!!! xoxoxo

Popular Posts