The Doctor

I've had a lot of aches and pains so I went to my doctor.  After waiting around for 90 minutes, my doctor finally came to see me.  My doctor is a good doctor, but it seems like she can't get used to using the laptop during the appt.  She's always clicking away and tsking and seems to forget I'm there sometimes.  But anyway, she's good, so don't think she's not.  Besides the aches and pains, I've been feeling this weird pulsing sensation in my temple that I feared might be a brain tumor.  She says it's probably nothing.  For the aches and pains, she told me to walk and to stretch and to do yoga. She also gave me a booklet about back care and another booklet about neck care. She also predicts that everything will be fine when I'm in Israel.  She's probably right.  In Israel I can do whatever I want.  So ha ha ha take that everyone who's getting on my last nerve.

Just fyi:  If you're reading this blog, chances are really very good that you're not getting on my last nerve.  So just relax and stop thinking you are one of the people getting on my last nerve because that's really annoying when people think everything's about them when they're not even the people doing it.

Comments

LH said…
I was in a pretty bad mood until I remembered that I'm about 8 days away from a year off. Don't know how I forgot about that.
Anonymous said…
100 piece puzzles are getting my kids through math this week. That, and extra recesses between NWEA testing. Who thought testing the last eight days of school would be a good thing?!
N
jdoc said…
Loved this.

Popular Posts