The Greenery

It's greening up, so I'm putting together my wish list of outdoor activities:  Bevvies at Scenic View, Clifty Falls, Stone Mountain hike, Mets game in Cincinnati or Chicago, pontoon boat on Lake Monroe.  I've gotta get this stuff in before I leave for Israel in early August. Come on peeps.  We can do this.

Yesterday I sat at school all day writing up reports that are past due (my bad) and so when evening rolled around #1 and I ate on the patio of a fave eatery.  It was chilly but fun to be out in the air. Bonus:  prom was last night so I got to see all the kids in their dress up clothes.

Today's Mother's Day.  I like being a mom.  I like having a mom.  It's all good.  Circle of life kind of stuff.

Comments

Sarah Gardner said…
Ooh, pontoon boat sounds fun! Also the baseball game in Cinci, since I go back there all the time. (heh, Cinci since. That sounds fun. Ok I'm done now..,)
Unknown said…
I love you being a mom too. You have mothered to great people!!!
Jw
mm said…
You will accomplish all of these outdoor activities and more!!

Popular Posts