The Review

Time once again for our independent film review.  Husbandman got home from Canada and off we went to see a fine Scottish film called The Angels' Share.

LH:  Husbandman, what did you think of the film?

Hm:  Thought it was a lot of fun.  Good story.

LH:  Care to recap?

HM:  Alright. Bunch of Glasgow losers on work release find a curious way out of their troubles.
We don't want to give too much away.

LH:  I agree.  Okay, Fist of 5?

HM:  I'm going to give it a 4.

LH:  I'll give it a 5.  I found it to be very fun and sweet.

HM:  You don't want to give people the idea that it's all light and cheery.

LH:  True.  They should just see it if they want.

Comments

LH said…
Angel's Share was a great movie. I've decided to add a comment since no one else did.

They had subtitles because Scottish people speak oddly.

KC said…
I think a lot of these posts did not show up for me for several days. For real. You know I love to comment.

Popular Posts