The Kids

Some tough moments at the worksite this week.  At one point I went on a rant and as always I wish I had just stayed quiet.  On the good side....So happy to have the kids in the house.  Today we're going to hike for one million miles.  And we're going off to search for some pie.  I introduced 20 Something to the peeps in the lunchroom this week.  They were delighted to meet her.
How old is she?  A kid yelled out.
She's 22 years old.
GASPS and CHEERS!
How old are you??? Another kid yelled out.
I'm 52!  Mostly just GASPS. That's okay.  It is a bit mind-blowing, when you decompose and recompose it.
Now it's time for the pie.  Stay tuned.

Comments

kc said…
Your kids are irresistable. I just love seeing them.
jdoc said…
These pics make me so happy!
Anonymous said…
Love!
jw

Popular Posts