The Deadline

I've been stumbling along with this thing I'm trying to write.  Not making much progress, but still, putting in the time.  Come to find out, Husbandman's decided that the end of today should be my deadline.  Not sure I can honor this fake deadline, but I'm going to give it a try.  I acknowledge that I'm making too big a deal out of this task.  If I can get it done, I can stop thinking about something that I've been thinking about 28 times a day since November.  So that would be a plus.

 I won't add links to this post, in the spirit of meeting the deadline.

Comments

jdoc said…
Boy, can I relate to this! I won't say more in the name of my own deadline. Good luck!
LH said…
Thanks, jdoc! I finished it at last. It really was the most basic thing I had to do, NOTHING like what's in your camp. BUT... it is done! Hoorah, Huzzah. Off to dinner with some pals.

Sending good "finishing" vibes your way.
cb said…
Not only did you meet a deadline, but a fake deadline. Whoa.

Hats off, girlfriend. Go get that dinner!
KC said…
I posted on a comment on this to say how happy I was, and it has disappeared.

I'm so impressed with you!!!!
Anonymous said…
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay !!!!!
Jw

Popular Posts