The Swans

Saw this egret in Berkeley 2 weekends ago.  Yesterday I saw 6 Tundra Swans at Stillwater Marsh. I like to think about these swans traveling back up to their home in Canada after a vacation in the southland.  Fare thee well, Tundra Swans.  Thanks for stopping by.

I had a massage today and it was the best thing I could have possibly done.  I'm feeling happy and healthy.  I'm now working at Runcible Spoon with Husbandman.  Well, he's working more than I am.  I'm trying to get a packet of stuff together for an editor.  It's hard getting started on this.  The editor wants me to give her my thoughts about education, teaching, writing.  Why is this difficult?  I have a million thoughts on this stuff. Once I get into gear, it will happen.  Or I'll just waste away the afternoon acting like a freak.  It could go either way really.

The Bachelor ended last night.  Just the way I wanted it to, which is rare.  I wish I could visit with Sean and Catherine for an afternoon, just to get a sense of how they're doing now that the show is over, see how they interact away from the cameras.  If I could do this, my mind would be at ease.  And I could probably get some stuff done.

Comments

mm said…
I appreciate that you accept the reality that "it could go either way." Good luck!
LH said…
Dabbled today. But at least I made a start.
KC said…
I'm excited about the editor stuff!!
Anonymous said…
Great! There are so many beautiful birds around this place. Just stunning. Jw
LH said…
Thanks, KC. I'm working away again at it today.

I love birds, jw. V. much.

L
LH said…
Trying to gather articles to send off.

Don't know why I've never been organized about this.

The Business School Survey I took tells me i'm a relational innovator, and thus not detail oriented.

Popular Posts