The Whales?

FirstieTeacher got to live out her dream by going to Hawaii for spring break.  This too has been my dream for quite a long time.  Come to find out, while in Hawaii, she went skydiving.  Again, one of my long time dreams:  skydiving. Today I asked her about her dive.  She told me it was scary to jump out of the plane, as I expected.  Then she described how it was kind of neat to see the whales jumping out of the ocean as she was falling down to the ground.  "You saw whales jumping out of the water while you were sky diving in Hawaii?" I asked her.  She laughed and nodded.  GEEZLOUISE. I restrained from giving her a kick because I love her a lot, but seriously,  the whales were the last straw. I loved my spring break, but mostly I sat on the couch drinking wine and watching Hoarders.  So FirstieTeacher's trip does rankle me up a bit, I'm not going to lie.  But, in the end, we both had top notch breaks, so I'm going to move on.  Going to do my best, and forget the rest.

Comments

mm said…
When I sky dived there was only little lakes and fields... whales?! I can see why there's a bit of envy.
KC said…
This is kind of unfair, IMO. You also deserve to see whales while sky diving in Hawaii. It's that simple.

Popular Posts