Recap #10: Happy times

We are in Berkeley with 20 Something.  We have eaten at restaurants.  We have walked along the marina and we have sighted the mysterious burrowing owl.  We have found art on campus. We have lost a lens cap near the Campanile.   We have visited the newts in the botanical garden.  We have hiked along the live oaks on the fire trail.  And today we will breakfast with 20 Something and some of her dear friends.  After that, we'll head to a get together at Cynthia's house.  Where we will see some cherished friends we've known for lo these 3 plus decades.  Happy times.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been wondering wondering wondering. Thanks for the recap and love to Rosalyn.
jw
LH said…
Will do doll. I might buy some fun shoes today
Anonymous said…
Sounds just fabulous!
N
KC said…
I'm so happy for you! What a great trip.
Anonymous said…
Awesome possum(s)--B and I love get-togethers w/ dear folk too. Kiss and hug to you, Pete & Ros--we love y'all
Julie Anna said…
Bummer, I have been swamped at work and have missed an entire blog challenge. Playing catchup on the recaps! Give Ros a hug for me if you are still there.

Popular Posts