Fall 2012 #28: The Twilight

Here's what's awesome.  Twilight # 2 is on.  It's fall after all, that time of year when we start thinking about ghouls and goblins and Team Edward and Team Jacob. Dakota Fanning shows up, with red eyes.
Today, in my fave place on earth: the cafeteria, some 5ers were being super screechy loud.  I stood back and watched, just to gather my plan of attack.  One kid fell off his seat and was convulsing a bit.  Others were making odd grimacing noises and twisting their heads about.  I ventured forward and asked, "What's up, pups?"

Come to find out they were playing a game called Walking Dead.  It all made sense, since it's fall and all.
It would be super awesome if we could put a cone of silence over every lunch table so that everyone could be free.  Sadly, we can't so I had to kind of put the kabosh on walking dead. Putting the kabosh on stuff.  Turns out it's my specialty. So fall, so good.

Comments

mm said…
I think we often have to put the kabosh on stuff that's really fun or that we would have thought about to begin.

Popular Posts