Fall 2012 #30: The View


Woke up in a totally freaked out state.  This is the day I took off from work so that I could work with Mitzker on the #ncte12 talk.  We think we made some headway, so now I'm feeling happy and ready to meet the legal kinfolk, Eve and Bill, in Chicago tomorrow evening.  I decided I wasn't going to go if I didn't feel good about the talk.  Honestly, I wish we got a bit further along, but we really are getting there and life is pretty good.  In 15 minutes, Mitz is taking me out for birthday round 3, to a new restaurant in town.  So fall, so good.  Chicago, I'll see you tomorrow.

Comments

KC said…
I can't wait to hear this talk!! And, I hope you have a gr8 time in the Windy City
Anonymous said…
We are going to Chicago on Saturday! Might go to the Morton Arboretum while we are there. Seeing my parents as well. Have a great time!
N
mm said…
Wow! Look at the wild flowers.
Anonymous said…
Are u really in Chicago?

Popular Posts