Fall 2012 #31: The River


The autumn chill is coming in.  We felt it chillingly on our beautiful architectural cruise along the Chicago River today.

We're doing something good here in Chicago that I'd like to tell you about, just in case you have never heard of it before.  It's called VRBO:  Vacation Rental By Owner.  We're staying (along with Eve an Bill)  in someone's condo in Little Italy.  It's a splendid condo in a picturesque neighborhood.  If I could buy this condo, I would not hesitate.  I feel very at home here. VRBO.  It's so fall, and so good.

Comments

jdoc said…
I could use a weekend away like this. Thanks for the tip!
Anonymous said…
VRBO is Phil's fav.
jw
mm said…
That sounds like a splendid idea.
Bob said…
That''s how we do NYC every fall. In fact, we're doing it now. Watching it rain like crazy as we wait out Hurricane Sandy.

MEM in CA -- in NYC

Popular Posts