Fall 2012 #27: The Meetings


Saved by the bell today.  Someone sent me an email telling me that they weren't going to be at the coaches meeting this afternoon. I had totally forgotten about the meeting, so I was so so relieved to get this email and I got there just in time.  I've been messing up on a few things.  Forgetting to tell people stuff.  Forgetting to send emails I said I would send. Lost a big tote bag full of folders for ncte talk. Lost my phone in the faculty restroom. Just found out I messed up my retirement account so now I'm probably going to be impoverished if I ever get to retire.  Maybe I have a brain tumor.  Or maybe I'm developing Alzheimer's.

I'm back now.  I left for a bit to head over to google to find out more brain diseases I could possibly have, but some of the ones I discovered are so horrible, I had to click off right away and return here.  We'll stick with tumor or Alzheimer's.

On the good side, someone found my phone.  And the weather today is perfect.  And I'm heading to Lennie's with a crew of pals from Old School for birthday round 2. And tomorrow's a new day.  So fall, so good.

Comments

mm said…
"Tomorrow's a new day. So fall, so good."
Anonymous said…
Great to see you today! Wish I could have stayed longer! :)

Sarah M.
LH said…
Thanks for rescuing my phone, Ms. Sarah. I wish you could have sprayed longer too. Believe me.
jdoc said…
I'm sorry about the forgetting. That's no fun.
LH said…
It's really not. But these gourds are pretty neat aren't they? They have a particular name, but predictably, I can't remember what it is. Maybe Fletcher gourds? Begins with an F I think.
Unknown said…
I think the forgetting will resolve. That's my prediction!

Popular Posts