The Goods and Services


The second graders and I walked downtown today to talk about Bloomington history.  Before we left I explained to them the difference between goods and services.  As we walked, I stopped and asked if the business we were standing beside offered a good or service.  They got pretty good at it.  When I was on the B-Line trail, I was talking a little about the Monon Railroad that used to come through town.  A kid saw a woman across the street, leaving the antique shop.  She was carrying a box in her arms.  The kid interrupted me screaming, "Look!  She's carrying a GOOD!  There must be goods in there!"
They really got into the whole goods and services thing.  It was pretty fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Job today!
I always like hearing your presentations. Way to go lit partner.
N
LH said…
Thanks nancer.

Popular Posts