Wednesday, November 23, 2011
The Youth
Twenty Something Daughter arrived today. And so did WonderNeph. It's nice having the youth around. We took a walk on campus and visited the IU Art Museum. Saw an exhibit of posters that were made in Iran during and after the 1979 revolution. The poster makers were not huge fans of the U.S., let me tell you. Cool posters though, nevertheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pop Up
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
7 comments:
I'll be honest. Sometimes I'm not a huge fan of the US... just saying.
Really rad photo. Deets?
Welcome home, kiddos! Yea, holidays!
Welcome home Twenty Something! Happy holidays to you all.
I have such fond memories of that pic being taken. And, frankly, I'd like to go back to that time.
Enjoy the kiddos. That's for sure.
jw
I liked the poster with the hands. I was able to take a pic when they wernt looking
Anxiously awaiting a turkey film and some movie reviews! Hope you had a delicious Thanksgiving!
N
Post a Comment