The Turkeys




Our time together was too short, but also too much fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE the giant turkeys! Great job Sternberg/Heffernan gang! When I asked Q about the turkeys, I just knew there would be an occupy one along with a music one! Loved every one and the vid. What a happy holiday!
N
mm said…
Well Done!! I love the mouth on the Hoosiers and of course the Occupy...
Anonymous said…
Wow! These are the best ever!
Thanks!
D/
Bill said…
Lee...you were like the Georges Melies of hand turkeys, pushing us into the new medium of Big Hand Turkeys, over many doubts.
Anonymous said…
I loved the giant hand turkeys!!! Each one had something cool about it but I felt as though Quinn's was quite creative and really reflected his persona. Awesome job to all!
jw
kc said…
Whoa! I had been anticipating the hand turkeys, and GEEZ! They were extremely awesome!!! Well done.
Julie Anna said…
Love the very large hand turkeys. What next, something on the scale of Christo? :) Tried the blog challenge but got to swamped with life stuff and faded after about three days. Will make another stab at it. I don't know where my time goes.
LH said…
This is the cool thing about the mouth on the IU turkey: It's Dick Vitale's mouth!!! I got it off the internets. Pass the rock baby!

thanks for the turkey comments, peeps. It was super fun this year to work with this massive media!

Julie, hop on in doll. Or not. But we'd love to read one woman more regularly, as you very well know.

Popular Posts