The Hours


Sunday night is a night of review and appraisal. As weekends go, this one wasn't so fun. I mowed the lawn most expertly for over 3 hours, worked on the diss for about 5 hours, graded papers and planned the week for another 4. Major outing was dinner at Afghan restaurant last night with husbandman. I don't feel sorry for myself because my productivity was quite remarkable, but I do need to work on planning more fun into the days off. Otherwise, I get a little surly and hostile toward those around me. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Undomestic said…
Congrats on all your hard work!
Anonymous said…
I love your links. Especially the sayings or thoughts. I did read the Gender paper by Judith Butler and sorry to say I hardly understood a word. Obviously I am ignorant in this area and need to work on that.
jw
LH said…
Hi Cari, I'm getting into a bit of a groove with the teaching/dissertating thing. except i never want to grade their papers. never.
hey ms. jw. i can't understand the butler either. but at least we know that she exists. and that surely counts for something.

Popular Posts