Thursday Creativity Share

I really have no business blogging right now because things are going to hell in a hand basket around here, but I feel compelled to share these great X-ray color photos of flora and fauna created by Dutch physicist Arie van't Riet.  You may have already seen them on the internets, but you should look at them again.  If you want.  So many great images.  Monkey, rooster, tulips.  I love them all. 

That's it for this week.  Time to get back to work NOW.  Thursday Creativity Share.  X-rays of Flora and Fauna.  Way to get it done.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoah. These are so cool! Thanks.
jw
mm said…
I think I liked the tulips picture the best. Maybe this is because it only had the flora and not the fauna.

Supes interesting!
KC said…
You can do it!!!!!!

Popular Posts