The Match

Up early. Coffee in hand.  Waiting for Wimbledon to begin. This is serious business.  I'm thinking about waking up 20 Something and #1 because I'm not sure they realize that they're missing the Wimbledon final right now.  I would like to see Roger win today.  Novak is a fine player as well, but he doesn't seem as pleasant as Roger. He should lighten up a bit.  This will be an epic match. In the great spirit Charles Dickens, I'm going to try to write my chapter and watch television simultaneously.  So far I'm just doing the watching, but I'll ease into the writing soon I'm sure.
Go Roger!  Play your heart out.

Comments

mm said…
I, too, am rooting for Federer. You should also know that I LOVE John McEnroe and always have.
Anonymous said…
I watched the last bit of the Tour de France. One of my favs is out due to a dislocated shoulder. I feel his pain.
jw
KC said…
I just really like these two peeps.

Popular Posts