Thursday Creativity Share

I've got to get creative PDQ today.  The editor checked in yesterday and asked me, "How's it going?"  Scary stuff my friends, but look how cheerful these musicians are.  I've got to cheer up with this writing project.  It can be done. 

I've been glorying in some creativity even as I worry about writing.  I know these creative outings will help get the sentences on the page once the rubber meets the road.  Listening to #1 Son playing music this week was a blast as usual.  He'll be at the Tap on 4th of July from 9:30 to 1, BTW. 
I also took a hike at Lake Griffy.  There are a million frogs dancing their hopalong dances on the trails right now. You can get a kayak or canoe there and see turtles and greenery.  





Our Courthouse Square is looking beautiful.  Always remember to notice the fish weather vane, created by Austin Seward, our town's official first blacksmith.  I told these friends to look at the fish.  Some did, some did not.  We can excuse Leah who had no idea what I was talking about.  

Here are 2 people I created awhile ago.  Husbandman helped. Creativity flows out of these peeps with the story telling, the funny comments and the darned cuteness. 

Meeting a new pal is creative and I suggest you all try to meet this gal by the name of Leah. She's fun as can be and will be in town for the next few days.

I'm been feeling a little stuck with writing but I'll get in gear this week.  I always read a little Anne Lamott when I'm in a writing rut.  Read this article here if you want some encouragement to get your act together in the creativity department. 

Let's wrap it up.  Thursday Creativity Share:  Some awesome photography of family, friends and frogs.  An article by the amusing muse Anne Lamott.  A gentle reminder to look at a fish weather vane.  Once again, Best Blog Post Ever.  

Comments

mar said…
I'm working in a different office today and so far there are no students- yay! I love all these pictures! I wish you a creative and productive day! But you're always creative, so I don't even need to say that- haha.
LH said…
Thanks, Doll! I'm hoping to ramp up the writing today. Cross your fingers for me! And have a fab Thursday. Hope your quiet lasts for awhile.
Anonymous said…
What a great pic of the people! I was sad to miss the good time. And that's awesome you can say that your editor checked in with you.
jw
Mary M. said…
"Here are 2 people I created awhile ago. Husbandman helped."

AWESOME! Best lines ever for Thursday Creativity Share...
Mrs. Prost said…
Good luck Lee! I hope you get unstuck soon! Your children you made look like beautiful humans.
KC said…
The pics are so spectacular. Love those smiling humans!

Popular Posts