Thursday Creativity Share













I like this artist.  His name is Suntur. He's from Thailand.  I follow him on Instagram and his illustrations are wonderful.  Simple, joyful stuff.
Check out Suntur's illustrations by giving this site a hearty scroll.

Let's wrap it up.  A cool artist by the name of Suntur.  You can follow Suntur on Instagram.  While you're at it, follow me on instagram too if you feel like it.  I'm really getting into instagram these days.  Thursday Creativity Share. Fun stuff for fun people.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know this wonderful artist. So cool. Thanks.
jw
mm said…
I'm not ready to follow Suntur, but I am following you.
KC said…
Should I get into instagram? I think you follow shef. thanks for doing that, and do let me know if he posts inappropriate stuff! ;)

Popular Posts