The Hometowns


20 Something and I were up to our old tricks last night, live tweeting The Bachelorette.  This week we watched four men bring the Bachelorette home to meet their families. I'm rooting for the Iowa farmer.  He seemed pretty grounded.  (Pun intended).

 Husbandman and I are heading to see my fab fam on Friday down in the deep south.  I'm thinking of pretending it's a hometown date.  I'll go off for private talks with everyone about whether or not they like Husbandman.  I'm going to ask everyone if they see us having a future together.  I'll also tell them that I'm crazy in love with Husbandman and that I hope he likes me back and gives me the final rose.  I may make a little movie about this. If it turns out that Husbandman wants out of the marriage, that's going to be a big fat drag. Not going to lie, I'm going to get kind of down, driving home in the Honda Civic-like limo by myself. But if I get the final rose, I'm going to be on cloud nine. Stay tuned.  This is going to be the most exciting home town date ever.

Comments

mm said…
I haven't watched, but I saw your tweet last night about Iowa. I'm rooting for him too.
KC said…
Omg, this cracks me up.
Nancy said…
People thought I was weird as I was laughing so hard!
N
mar said…
You're hilarious! Tell your folks I say hi!
Julie Anna said…
high-larious. He'd be a fool not to give you the rose.
Anonymous said…
Now that's funny.
jw

Popular Posts