The Focus

Thanks to kinfolk like #1 Son and Husbandman, the new classroom is coming together.  But the bad news is I gave most of my stuff away over the years so the room is looking quite bare.  Blank palette so to speak. I thought I would like a decluttered zone, but now I'm thinking it looks a bit drab in there.  People keep offering to give me stuff, so that's a bad sign.

 I'm trying to decide if I should bring in #1 Son's puppet collection.  #1 said I could, adding, "Just don't wreck 'em.  As long as you don't plan to have RIP THE STUFFING OUT OF THE PUPPETS DAY, it'll be fine."  So I think some puppets will be nice maybe.  I wish I had some little floor chairs too.  Basically, I'm longing for some clutter.   Just a teeny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks awesome!!! I'm just so happy you are back in the building. Those kiddos are so lucky!!!
jw
LH said…
Hoorah. I bought some clutter at Target today. 5 little comfy reading chairs. And some water color sets.

I also went to Greetings and bought 6 posters of landscapes/cityscapes that will fit right over the big ugly scarred wall near the windows.

Things are looking up my friends.
LH said…
I'm starting to figure out some bulletin board ideas. Yeeha.
lee said…
I'm working on some lessons that are going to be kind of fascinating.
LH said…
What about the puppets, though JW????

And...

Are you watching The Bachelorette, peeps????
Nancy said…
Yes to the puppets!
N
Anonymous said…
I say yes to the puppets too!
I agree about the wall...I was going to paint it, but I ran out of that lovely blue! I'm sure the room will be awesome, especially full of happy kids!

ks
KC said…
I need the chairs too. What kind did you get? I'm getting bored of Nick's heartbreak. Am I cruel?
LH said…
The room WILL be awesome. I'm slowly figuring out what I want to do in there. I really love it. KS... Hope you don't think I'm being a downer about that room because it brings me nothing but JOY!

KC.... I'll send you pix of the chairs. They were at Target. Might be too small for your kiddos, but #1 Son did try them out and they could work.

Puppets ... you're coming in.
Anonymous said…
Puppets? Of course!
jw
Anonymous said…
Good morning! Last night The Mrs. B. and I made a parcel of items formerly belonging to you. JJB
LH said…
Oh wow. Thanks, JJB and Mrs. B. I miss you 2!

Looking forward to an awesome parcel!!! How nice.

Popular Posts