Me'ad Meod

Tr:  Nothing Much

The frying pan has been purchased. We had to go to 2 malls to get that job done.  We haven't found a place that's similar to Target here.  I hope all of you will remember to pause for a silent moment of reverent gratitude next time you walk into the sacred shrine that is your Target store. Pan purchase is about the biggest thing that's happened this week.  I've started a new, smaller writing project that I pretend to work on in the afternoons. It's not going well in some ways, but in other ways, I find it kind of fun.

Comments

mm said…
Target is a luxury.
KC said…
PRetty soon I'm going to start writing our podcasting thing for unboxed.
LH said…
Let's meet up on the wiki and crank it out.

MM, yes, Target makes life so much easier. I'll never take it for granted again.
Sarah Gardner said…
Target is pretty amazing.

Popular Posts