Learning 27: Migration


Come to find out, Israel is a great place for birding because Israel is right at the crossroads of 3 continents:  Europe, Asia and Africa.  Birds from these three regions migrate through in Autumn and Spring. Note to self:  Bring binoculars to Israel.

Also learned that the new royal baby has the name of George.  At lunch I said to Husbandman, "I wonder if we'll be alive when this baby becomes king."  Husbandman feels it is highly doubtful we will still be alive since the kid is #3 in line for the throne.  Too bad.  I would have liked to have seen George's coronation.

Not letting it get me down though.  Bigger fish to fry right now.  On the good side, my new glasses arrived today.   They are so light and clear.  I love them so. I feel a great deal of contentedness, now that I have new glasses.

What do you think of this format for leeway?  Trying to snazz it up a bit.

Comments

LH said…
Is it hard to comment on this new format, I'm wondering?
StreibProjects said…
I don't like the name. I think they should have named him Henry William....
LH said…
Well, Henry would be good. Then we could call your kiddo Prince Henry. I guess we could do that anyway.

How did you comment? Some peeps are having problems. Please advise.
Anonymous said…
I love the look of the new blog. Quite snazzy. It's a little big more work to look at the unique links but really no problem. I'm so glad you love your glasses. I just knew you would.
jw
Anonymous said…
Ok, I think I might have this commenting figured out now on the new set up. It is cool, my friend, and so are you!
N
lee said…
THANKS FOR FIGURING OUT THE COMMENTING, Dudes!!! <3
Sarah Gardner said…
Aside from the fact that I thought your url had taken me to a completely different website and panicking for a moment, I think it's kind of neat. Very different looking.

I did not know that about the birds in Israel. That's very cool, I have an aunt who is an avid bird watcher.
LH said…
Hey SG. I'm an amateur birder, but I do love it. Next year may be my year to get serious about this hobby. I'm excited for you getting to teach those nifty firsties this year. Loved that group!

Popular Posts