Learning 16: The Purple Flower Moments

I took this picture of a purple flower just yesterday.  So that's a coincidence.

Remember a few years ago when we did the A - Z challenge, based on this book here that was given to me by Good Pal Menosky?  Well Amy Krouse Rosenthal has a great new gig going on right now.  Every week she makes a new web page and if you sign up, she sends you an email on Wednesday about her new webpage. This week's webpage is about purple flower moments.  A purple flower moment is, as far as I can tell, the here and now, a space where you are aware and noticing.  AKR makes her webpages on Weebly. So I decided to learn how to make a webpage on Weebly.  Here's the webpage I made!   I may make more of these as I learn about the different gadgets.

Comments

mm said…
I'll need to look into this... love the picture of the flower.
Anonymous said…
You know it was me who already voted. Not seeing the corgi in your future, but maybe another type of dog.
N
LH said…
Thanks, MM. I think I'm going to make a few more web pages. Now that I know how.

N, I think you need to look at some pix of corgis. So you can see how awesome they are.
jdoc said…
I have been unable to comment of late. What gives?
jdoc said…
Oh. There it is. I was just writing to say this is a great challenge.
LH said…
Thx, JDoc. Hope your summer is swell as can be kiddo.
Anonymous said…
I love AKR. When she visited our school her awesomeness really came through.
thanks for the heads up on this.
jw
LH said…
The corgi corner web site is taking off like a rocket. People have a lot of opinions about this important issue.
Anonymous said…
Love the corgi website. I've been going through boxes of stuff in my basement that survived the big move. When I was in Ireland I took lots of pics of corgis. So cute!! Mini barks a lot and I still love her!! Please get one. I'll dogsit when you go away. Our dogs will be best of friends.
jw
KC said…
I liked using weebly with my students. it makes cool webpages, imo. thanks for letting me voice my opinion about corgis.

Popular Posts