Learning 22; Dashed Attempts

I visited my Tumblr today.  It's been a long time since I've been to visit and my Tumblr wouldn't look at me at first. I coaxed it back to me by posting a picture and spending some time with it.  I followed John Green and another person on Tumblr.  If you have a Tumblr let me know.  I need to learn more about Tumblr.  I have this idea that Tumblr has something for me, but so far I can't figure out what it is.

After saying goodbye to my tumblr, I learned how to make a gif, but my rabbit gif looked not too interesting, so I released it into the cyberwild.

Then I continued on with learning about  cool classroom blogs, but I haven't found any that I think MAN ALIVE, BEST BLOG EVER!

So,  I'm going to let go of my learning for now and do some walking about.  But just FYI, It's not even 9:30 and I'm having a fantabulous morning over here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm always on the lookout for a great teaching blog that talks about more than decorating their classroom. Let me know if you find one please!

Sarah M.
Anonymous said…
Cathy Mere has two great blogs about classrooms and she teaches primary kids. I heard her speak at a conference a few years ago.
jw
LH said…
I will check them out. I'm ion the plane. Heading to seattle
KC said…
I'm thoroughly impressed by the learning. Above and beyond. Have a great time in Seattle!!

Popular Posts