Learning 25: Women Artists


Burke Museum this morning.  Learned about women artists from many different countries who work in collectives to create for various reasons.  A beautiful exhibit and this weekend they had vendors selling art from all over the world, made by women.  I almost bought a small painting from Nepal, but then I didn't.  I'm trying to own less stuff.

20 Something returned to Berkeley this evening. On the way to the airport, I gave her a list of things she should do this year: blog more, have tons of fun, keep her room clean, explore creative outlets, go to the eye doctor.  Once we got to the airport, there were tears.  No surprise there.  As we cried and hugged, 20 Something said, "Dude, you're going to have such a great year."  I really liked that she called me Dude.  It cheered me up.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Aren't those dogs adorable?! I would've been crying right along with both of you dudes if I had been there.
Jw
mm said…
Hey Dude! You will have an awesome year.
KC said…
Echo j-dubs. xoxo
Goodwoman said…
You are going to have an amazing year and you will be missed by all of us!
LH said…
Thanx Dudes. <3

Popular Posts