The Tooth

Okay, huddle up peeps.  I'm chomping on a granola bar Friday morning and a crown pops off a back tooth into my mouth.  I head over to the dentist to get the crown fixed up and guess what?  My tooth has to be extracted.  Tomorrow morning.  And I need to get an implant, but because of this Israel trip, I may not have time to get it.  Okay.  Freaking out. Why me of all people?  I'm stressed. Not going to lie.

On another negative note.  Husbandman and I ventured out today for our first ever official hunt for MOREL MUSHROOMS.  We found zero.  Everyone else around here finds a million.  This ticks me off no end.

Comments

Sarah Gardner said…
Ouch! yesterday I went to scrape something off a back tooth with my finger and ended up scraping off part of my tooth. I thinkit was one of my recent fillings. Your dental trauma sounds more painful though :(
mm said…
How long will you be in Israel?
LH said…
One year, starting in August.

I really like this foto btw. Do you?

Popular Posts