The Data


Bad news bears.  I didn't enter a gazillion bits of data I was supposed to enter tonight.  This is the first time in 4 years that I didn't get this done on time. Or maybe the second or third, I'm not really sure.  My point is this: I had other stuff to do today and I just did not get this done.  Life goes on.  We'll all live to tell the tale. Still, I feel a little bad.  Then there's another part of me that doesn't really care.  I love ArtfulSchool a lot, but I hate data entry just as much.  It's mid April.  6 weeks left.

On the good side, I just saw a preview for a show called Urban Tarzan.  This looks like a must see.

Comments

No worries Dr. H. Life will go on. We'll get to see you tomorrow at our little meeting in spite of this too :)
LH said…
I'm happy about getting together with everyone, M.

It's been such a crazy week and it's only Wednesday.

Popular Posts