The Review

Husbandman and I saw an independent film tonight.  Called FERLINGHETTI.  It's about a cool poet named Ferlinghetti who wrote about the rebirth of wonder.  Love that phrase. Here's our review.

L:  How'd you like the movie?
Hm:  I enjoyed it.  I learned a lot.
L:  Fave part?
Hm:  I liked all the scenes in North Beach.
L:  Who do you think would most enjoy seeing this film?
Hm:  People from the Bay Area.
L:  Did watching the film make you want to write poetry?
Hm:  No.
L:  Fist of 5?
Hm:  3.5.
L:  I'm giving it a solid 5.  It was awesome.
Hm:  God, you're easy.
L:  Ferlinghetti is a great movie about a great poet.  If you want to see this documentary, you should.

Comments

jdoc said…
I was just thinking about Ferlinghetti yesterday! Thinking I should check out his old stomping grounds while I'm here.

Or prepare my talk. One or the other.
mm said…
I don't know Ferlinghetti... perhaps it's time to google.

Popular Posts