The Insurance

Everyone is fairly fried at Artful School right now.  Including me.  I actually feel I may have a touch of post traumatic stress disorder after 8 weeks on the business school project.  That gig was like being in the twilight zone, no lie. Still, even though people are fried, I can count on much support from the Artful Colleagues and  I try to give support back.  With 5 weeks of school left and tons more stuff to do, we're all bouncing around like pinballs, frantic and frenzied.  Not sure how people do the year round calendar.  But maybe more frequent, shorter breaks is the way to go.
After school today, someone came to teach us how to renew our life insurance.  I think life insurance is dumb, but the gal acted like it's the best thing since sliced bread.  I almost asked her if we could get life insurance if we committed suicide because I was curious, and I was also in a pretty bad mood at the moment, but right when I was about to ask, she started telling us that we can't. There are rules about this. Question answered.  Problem solved.  Stayin Alive.

Comments

lee said…
I'm packed. The talk is as done as it's going to be. We leave at 4am for the airport. Heading to bed, hopeful to get 5 to 6 hours of sleep.
mm said…
Enjoy your trip. You two will be awesome.
KC said…
I'm not packed.
jdoc said…
Have so much fun!

Popular Posts