The Artfuls

Our Artful consultants were in town this week.  This week is a lot of work, but it also makes my job interesting and fun.  Instead of talking about kids who score yellow, red, or green, or 4 or 3 or 2, or 1, I get to talk about:

Pilobolus Dance Theater
Smoovie Movie Making
Packing Tape Transfer Collages
Alex Ross's graphic superheroes
Miro's Garden Crayon Resists featuring line, color and shape
David Hockney's iPad paintings

I also get to learn how a bunch of other schools across the country use art to engage kids and bring them to higher levels of understanding of tough concepts and rigorous questions.  It's very wonderful working at ArtSchool.  I'm jazzed that our consultants are now on twitter, thanks to me.  Mostly.  Well, I had a hand in it at the very least. Follow the heck out of them, peeps.

Comments

mm said…
Such awesomeness at the artful school!!

Popular Posts