The Peeps

Ai Weiwei
The San Antonio Riverwalk.  I miss it a bit.  Not going to lie.  But today kept me hopping and that felt good too.  Worked with a ton of peeps----measured homes for hermit crabs (2nd grade) , outlined facts about blue jays (first grade) and created symbol stick puppets that represent different jobs (Kinders).  AWESOME curricular choices, artfulteachers!

I now have quite a bit of data entry to do, but Husbandman has brought home a movie for us to watch.  Last night we watched Hyde Park on Hudson.  Really must learn more about the affairs of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.  Not sure he always acted admirably in the relationship department.  Tonight we're watching a Clint Eastwood movie about baseball.  I will also drink a glass of wine as I work.  So, things are pretty good.  Once I get focused on the data forms, things ought to move quickly.  It's not exactly rocket science.

Comments

KC said…
Thx for the link. Boo on the data entry.
lee said…
Data entry sucks. Data entry makes me dislike my job.
I have had enough of data entry.
mm said…
I"m certain to quite certain that data makes everyone dislike their job.
Anonymous said…
We watched that FDR movie the other night. I was shocked!!!
jw
Sarah Gardner said…
Loved your jumping in and helping yesterday! Just think, only 5 more CA sessions to do data entry for!

Popular Posts