The Cohort

I'm part of a district wide cohort of teachers that get get together in the name of literacy a few times each year.  My fave part of this cohort gig is getting to chat with old pal and new pal teachers all day long. I even get to have lunch at a restaurant. (Fried Green Tomato Sandwich).  When I start talking with T-pals about school stuff, I usually feel pretty good about what's happening at Artful School.  At least I feel like we're moving in the right direction and that the stuff we do makes sense for us.  It's hard work, but we are seeing some payoffs.  I'm feeling pretty proud of the place, ttytt.  In short, Go ARTFUL SCHOOL! I'll miss you next year.

Comments

mm said…
I'm posting from school, so two of your links are blocked because they are restricted. Bummer!! I'll have to look at home.

We will miss YOU next year!!!
Sarah Gardner said…
Ditto what Mandie said!
Anonymous said…
You guys should be proud of the work you do at your school!!
jw
LH said…
Thanks, friendies. We're doing our best, forgetting the rest.

(Actually it's super hard to forget the rest most days, but it's a goal.).

Popular Posts