We got reservations at Charlie Trotter's magnificent restaurant thanks to Janet's friend, Master Stone, sommelier extraordinaire. During dinner, the waiters brought over two ridiculously large glasses, and we were treated to some surprise wine. When Charlie visited our table, he said that these glasses were great because you could tell someone waiting for you at home that you'd be home as soon as you finished your glass of wine. I had to hold mine like a bucket in front of me.  Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow! crazy big glasses!!
Anonymous said…
Add my name to your reservation list next time please (give me 2 weeks' notice if possible so I can arrange a decent airfare)--Happy 4th weekend!----love y'all---B&B
Julie Anna said…
we must have these glasses for friday on the deck! I just had one glass, dear, I swear.
LH said…
Kc, The glasses, were, as R would say, "crazy whacked." B...you and me sister woman, AT TROTTERS! Oh yes, it will be done!
Julie, Do you blow glass among your other arts? Because these were hand blown, said the waitress, and I think I need a couple. Please accomodate.

Popular Posts