Well, okay.
aww!quinns and rozs hair look like they have become formed into one hair thingy. its great... i think i might have 2 steal that pics!miss ya!
You're right about the hair. I hadn't noticed that. We miss you too. It was great fun having you up here. Thanks for the lovely letter. We're heading out to NY this weekend for spring break. yay!
Post a Comment
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...
2 comments:
aww!
quinns and rozs hair look like they have become formed into one hair thingy. its great... i think i might have 2 steal that pics!
miss ya!
You're right about the hair. I hadn't noticed that. We miss you too. It was great fun having you up here. Thanks for the lovely letter. We're heading out to NY this weekend for spring break. yay!
Post a Comment