Duplicating

Off to the place with the dreaded duplicating technology. Overhead transparencies have gotten tedious, but powerpoint requires a scanner, which I have not. I have 60 minutes to talk at a conference and will have about 50 transparencies, each with its own little story. I'm trying to pull out of my ruttiness, trying to be more forward looking. So up ahead looms Chicago for iceskating, spa services, art institute, and fine foods galore. And a chat with teachers who research their own classrooms. Cloning concepts from paper to acetate is a drag, but it needs to be done. Perhaps Chipotle will duplicate a burrito for me when I'm through.

Comments

Anonymous said…
don't forget vanna's overhead changing services...
LH said…
I'll remember.
I've seen vanna in action and the
services are worth every penny.

Popular Posts